70. 重视 attach great importance to…
71. 社会地位 social status
72. 把时间和精力放在…上 focus time and energy on…
73. 扩大知识面 expand one’s scope of knowledge
74. 身心两方面 both physically and mentally
75. 有直接 /间接关系 be directly / indirectly related to…
76. 提出折中提议 set forth a compromise proposal
77. 可以取代 “think”的词 believe, claim, maintain, argue, insist, hold the opinion / belief that
78. 缓解压力 / 减轻负担 relieve stress / burden
79. 优先考虑 / 发展… give (top) priority to sth
80. 与…比较 compared with… / in comparison with
81. 相反 in contrast / on the contrary。一件怪事。希望对您写英语作文有所帮助：
1.as an old saying goes,....正如一句古老的谚语所说
2....be nothing but... ....不过就是...
3.from where i stand.... 从我的立场来说
4.give oneself a chance to.....给某人一个机会去...
5.i feel sure that...我坚信...
6....is the best way to make sure that....确保...的最好办法是...
7.we must do our absolute best to....我们必须竭尽全力做...
8.there is no denying the fect that...无可否认....
9.nothing is more+adj.+than to+v.没有比...更重要的了
10.主语+cannot emphasize the importance of....too much 再怎么强调..的重要性也不为过
11....pose a great threat to... ...对..造成了一大威胁（eg.Pollution poses a great threat to our existance.)
12.stole the spotlight from...从...获得大众的瞩目
13....touch sb. on the raw ....触到某人的痛处
14.it is not uncommon that... 这是常有的事儿。一般老师都会感动，英语作文《一件怪事》
69. 对…观点因人而异 Views on …vary from person to person。
98. 最后 Finally, Last but not the least, Above all, Lastly,
99. 总而言之 All in all, To sum up, In summary, In a word,
100. 我们还有很长的路要走 We still have a long way to go。垒砌了大约230万块石头.
法老们的portable infrared sauna for sale near me初衷是为自portable infrared sauna comparisons己建造豪华的陵墓,而最终他们创建officeshower rooms的却是昭示人类潜能的纪念碑.金字塔蕴含着一种共同的信息,金字塔属于埃及,但它也属于世界.因此我们完全可以把金字塔作为展示人类伟大文明的早期纪念物.
51. 对这一问题持有不同态度 hold different attitudes towards this issue
52. 支持前 / 后种观点的人 people / those in favor of the former / latter opinion
53. 有 / 提供如下理由/ 证据 have / provide the following reasons / evidence
54. 在一定程度上 to some extent / degree / in some way
55. 理论和实践相结合 integrate theory with practice
56. …必然趋势 an irresistible trend of…
57. 日益激烈的社会竞争 the increasingly fierce social competition
58. 眼前利益 immediate interest / short-term interest
59. 长远利益. interest in the long run
60. …有其自身的优缺点 … has its merits and demerits / advantages and disadvantages
61. 扬长避短 Exploit to the full one’s favorable conditions and avoid unfavorable ones
19.content in the thought that...满足于...的想法
- 1、。可以替换其中的一些词）The long,(costly strike) proved to be the last nail in the coffin for (the company),with( its history of financial problems).长时期的罢工损失巨大，。。运输、。
63. 对…有害 do harm to / be harmful to / be detrimental to
64. 交流思想 / 情感 / 信息 exchange ideas / emotions / information
65. 跟上…的最新发展 keep pace with / catch up with/ keep abreast with the latest development of …
66. 采取有效措施来… take effective measures to do sth。再加上portablportable infrared sauna for sale near mee infrared sauna comparisons>officeshower rooms一直以来的财政问题，。
67. …的健康发展 the healthy development of …
68. 有利有弊 Every coin has its two sides. No garden without weeds。！~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~是很困难的
16the recent research has shown that..最近研究表明。
82. 代替 replace / substitute / take the place of
83. 经不起推敲 cannot bear closer analysis / cannot hold water
84. 提供就业机会 offer job opportunities
85. 社会进步的反映 mirror of social progress
86. 毫无疑问 Undoubtedly, / There is no doubt that…
87. 增进相互了解 enhance / promote mutual understanding
88. 充分利用 make full use of / take advantage of
89. 承受更大的工作压力 suffer from heavier work pressure
90. 保障社会的稳定和繁荣 guarantee the stability and prosperity of our society
91. 更多地强调 put more emphasis on…
92. 适应社会发展 adapt oneself to the development of society
93. 实现梦想 realize one’s dream / make one’s dream come true
94. 主要理由列举如下 The main reasons are listed as follows:
95. 首先 First，取其糟粕 Take the essence and discard the dregs。。
17...has/have no alternative but to...除...外别无选择
18....between the devil and the deep blue sea 进退维谷，。 In the first place, To begin with
96. 其次 Second, Secondly, In the second place
97. 再次 Besides，有关世界未解之谜英语作文80词左右
15it is almost impossible to do.. 。
"A strange thing" the composition is holiday teacher the assignment, today I didn't write thing is sorrow, my father came to see me this pair of pull a long face of appearance, asked me, "what's wrong? What problems?" I say I want to write "a strange thing" the composition, but I haven't found any strange, dad smiled and said: "this is good to do, see me to you do an experiment, and you'll find the subject."
Then my father took me to the balcony, commanded me to take a magnifying glass and a match, and my dad matches on the magnifying glass, and then let the light from the sun through a magnifying glass, make a bright spot in a match as head, I absorbed in, with the emergence of such as strange, and soon the match began to appear the head of smoke fog, then or "shwoosh" match with a burning up.
Yi? What is this all about? How could a magnifying glass lighting matches? Not with the next match matchbox match to light sand? Don't a ghost? I sit and think, but how also not understand,, matches can be a magnifying glass lighting was quite strange.
You can guess what reason is door???????
On February 28,1904,there was a sighting by three crew members on the USS Supply 300 miles west of San Francisco,reported by Lt.Frank Schofield,later to become Commander-in-Chief of the Pacific Battle Fleet.Schofield wrote of three bright red egg-shaped and circular objects flying in echelon formation that approached beneath the cloud layer,then changed course and “soared” above the clouds,departing directly away from the earth after 2 to 3 minutes.The largest had an apparent size of about six suns.
Built 4,000 years ago,the three great pyramids at Giza,in the Egyptian desert remain the most colossal1 buildings ever constructed.
The pyramids were built by Egyptians under the orders of the Egyptian leader,whose title was Pharaoh2.There was a sequence of Pharaohs culminating3 around 2615 B.C.,with the Pharaoh Cheops who built the biggest thing ever built,the Great Pyramid,also known as Khufu.Cheops built a pyramid 770 feet on one side and 481 feet tall.How ancient builders managed to build these massive structures has never been fully answered but the effort clearly required brains and brawn4.
Was there engineering genius involved?Yes,there was.For example,when you're putting the block right at the top,how are you going to lug5 a block of stone that weighs several tons 480 feet up a structure?How are you going to do it,and how are you going to do it without leaving scratches6 on all the rest of the structure?And how many people does it take to drag a block weighing several tons 480 feet up into the sky?Approximately,2.3 million blocks of stone were cut,transported and assembled to create the Great Pyramid.
The Pharaohs may have set out to build magnificent tombs for themselves,but in the end they created monuments to human potential.There's a universal message in the pyramids.The pyramids belong to Egypt,but the pyramids also belong to the world.That's why we can all identify the pyramids as an early monument of human greatness.
For being a manmade wonder that has survived the sands of time1,the pyramids rise to the number two spot.